About Us

Companion Animal Clinic was established in April 1982. After 12 years, the clinic outgrew its location on West Harvard, and a new facility was built at the current address in 1994. The clinic has grown steadily since the beginning. We’ve expanded from an original staff of two, to the current group of 24 employees, which includes four doctors and a practice manager. Our employees take pride in providing outstanding service to our clients and quality care to their pets. 

736 W. Military Ave, Roseburg, OR, 97471, US

541-673-1345